Get set for an authentic
adventure in Cambodia
The magic extends far beyond the walls of Angkor Wat
Your Cambodia adventure
Delve into the deep jungles of Cambodia as you help rescued elephants in the province of Moldulkiri or help on our fantastic teaching and childcare programmes, setup by the community for the community in Siem Reap.
Your time and effort will go a long way in helping on these rewarding programmes and will allow you to experience a different side to Cambodia - far away from the normal tourist itineraries.
Our projects are based in rural locations where you can experience the more relaxed way of life, with panoramic views across rice paddies and the jungle.
Our programmes start on selected Saturdays of every month throughout the year and you can choose to join us from 1-24 weeks.
Our structured and safe programmes mean volunteering in Cambodia is ideal for first time and solo travellers. Volunteering is the perfect way to meet like-minded people and allows you to explore Cambodia as a group.
- Accommodation, meals and airport pickup
- 24/7 in-country & UK support
- Pre-departure buddy lists and a dedicated Cambodia Facebook group to talk with other volunteers
- Assistance with all aspects of your trip and comprehensive pre-departure information
Volunteering opportunities in Cambodia
Cambodia Elephant Sanctuary
- Selected Saturdays Throughout The Year