Travel and volunteer to
get the full experience
Explore a new and exciting destination as a group
Our experience projects offer you the best of both worlds, with a mixture of travelling and volunteering. You’ll be able to explore a new and exciting destination as a group, where you will get to visit some of the famous and best sights as well as the not so known local treasures.
Volunteer and make a difference on one of our carefully selected projects to fully immerse yourself within the community and culture while making a positive impact in the area.
The structured itinerary will allow you to make the most of your three-week trip. We have maximised time to provide you with something different and exciting every day, while keeping transit times to a minimum.
You will travel by private mini-bus in a small group of no more than 20, where you will get to make lasting friendships and memories. Our local co-ordinator will accompany you throughout your stay, so you can learn all about the local culture and history and enjoy your time even more.
- Explore a new and exciting destination as a group
- Structured itinerary allows you to make the most of your time abroad
- Travel with a group of like-minded people and make lasting friendships
- Accompanied by our local co-ordinator
- Gain vital experience and new skills for your CV or university application
- Comprehensive pre-departure support and assistance with all aspects of your trip
- Ideal for first time and / or solo travellers